PROCEDURE FOR THE ADMISSION INTO CBSE CURRICULAM
Classes offered: Nursery to Grade X
Admission to Grade I and above is subject to availability.
The ward (student) should be medically fit.
The student should be of correct age.
Registration Process: General instructions
- Obtain registration form on payment of Rs 500/- (Non-refundable)
- Entrance test:
- The child should undergo a Screening Assessment (LKG to VII) and interactive session to assess gross and fine motor skills. Test will be conducted in all subjects (Telugu, Hindi, English, Maths, science/social)
- No new admit for classes VIII to X
- The test will take more than an hour. Parents are advised to plan their schedule accordingly.
- Names of the students who have been granted admission will be placed on the school Notice Board on the specified date given in the schedule.
- Date of personal interview or test will be intimated on submission of Registration form.
- Both parents, along with the child, need to be present.
- Bring the writing material.
- Bring the registration form.
- After the confirmation, admission form to be filled in and signed by parent
For Admission: Pay 1st Term fee
- Parents seeking admission of their ward must complete the prescribed application form, which is available from the school office.
- The completed application for admission must be submitted to the school office.
- Attach the receipt of 1st term fee.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Aadhaar Xerox copy of child and parents
- Date of birth certificate (issued by Muncipality/ Panchayath or any competent authority. Certificate issued by doctors, nursing homes etc. will not be accepted)
- Bring from the previous school TC/RC , study certificate and progress report. (without this no student from Grade I onwards will be admitted)
- Medical certificate.
- Recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate (2) and both parents (1).
- Admission will be cancelled if any variance found between the particulars filled in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission. Originals will be required for verification at the time of admission.
- The decision of the school is final and binding in all matters.
- The Application Form is not transferable and only the form, issued by the school should be used for the Admission of your child.
- Admission form to be signed by both parents.
Our Admission Policy
- The School authorities reserve the right to refuse admission to a pupil without assigning reason.
- They also reserve the right to dismiss a student, whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students or whose parents show little interest in the progress of their wards.
- Promotion on to higher classes is based on the student’s performance in monthly test and other examinations conducted throughout the year.
- A student who fails in several subjects throughout the year or who is refused Promotion twice in the same standard must leave the School.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only on the application of the concerned parent/guardian after all dues to school, if any, cleared.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION INTO RESPECTIVE CLASSES
|Sl.No||CLASS||Age as on 30th of June 2020||Should have been born between|
|1||NURSERY||2.5 – 3.5||1st January and 31st December 2017|
|2||LKG||3.5 – 4.5||1st January and 31st December 2016|
|3||UKG||4.5 – 5.5||1st January and 31st December 2015|
|4||I||5.5 – 6.5||1st January and 31st December 2014|
|5||II||6.5 – 7.5||1st January and 31st December 2013|
|6||III||7.5 – 8.5||1st January and 31st December 2012|
|IV||8.5 – 9.5||1st January and 31st December 2011|
|8||V||9.5 – 10.5||1st January and 31st December 2010|
|9||VI||10.5 – 11.5||1st January and 31st December 2009|
|10||VII||11.5 – 12.5||1st January and 31st December 2008|
|11||VIII||12.5 – 13.5||1st January and 31st December 2007|
|12||IX||13.5 – 14.5||1st January and 31st December 2006|
|13||X||14.5 – 15.5||
1st January and 31st December 2005
Following is the schedule for payment of fees. The fee needs to be paid on before the following dates:
|DUE DATE OF FEE|